Go Property Reports overlay

A highly experienced team producing audit compliant EPCs, PAS 2035 retrofit assessments and Display Energy Certificates for large, complex buildings.

epc is

EPC is Essential



All our surveyors are experienced, qualified and fully vetted. We provide customers with a confidential and professional service.

commercial epc

Commercial EPC



Our service is bespoke. We listen to what you want and then discuss how we can best provide it. There is no one size fits all.

Domestic EPC

Domestic EPC



At Go Property Reports we provide customers with a fast, friendly, reliable and above all, a professional service from start to finish.

Go Property Reports produce Energy Performance Certificates and Display Energy Certificates to help buildings become more energy efficient.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) are the Governments chosen way of complying with the Energy Performance of Building Directive (EPBD). Its purpose is to record how energy efficient a property is. The certificate will provide a rating of the energy efficiency and CO2 emissions of a building from A to G, where A is very efficient and G is very inefficient.

EPCs are produced using standard methods with standard assumptions about energy usage so that the energy efficiency of one building can easily be compared with another building of the same type. This allows prospective buyers, tenants, owners, occupiers and purchasers to see information on the energy efficiency and CO2 emissions from their building so they can consider energy efficiency and fuel costs as part of their investment.

An EPC is always accompanied by a recommendation report that lists cost effective and other measures (such as low and zero carbon generating systems) to improve the energy rating of the building. The certificate is also accompanied by information about the rating that could be achieved if all the recommendations were implemented.

Display Energy Certificates have been in existence since 2008 and is a mandatory report for publicy funded buildings which the public have access to. The energy use is analysed to calculate an operational rating for the previous year taking into consideration hours of use,size etc. All building with an area larger than 250m2 need a DEC certificate and this must be displayed in an area of prominence in colour and minimum size A3